- If you were to stack 4 million 1 euro coins, it would reach 9.3 km (almost 6 miles) into the troposphere.
- If you put 4 million 500 ml Coke bottles (no particular reason why I chose that particular bottle, of course) end to end starting in Copenhagen, Denmark, they would stretch 20km past Brussels, Belgium.
- 4 million people signed a petition calling upon the UK government to hold a second referendum on Brexit.
- If you had $4,000,000, you could buy an 800 square meter (8500 square feet) 5-bedroom, 7-bathroom mansion in Dallas, Texas and still have $10,000 left over to pay someone to clean it for a few months.
- 4 million dollars was the budget for the movies Lost in Translation and Annie Hall.
- 4 million is the approximate population of Panama.
- The four millionth digit of pi is 0.
And if you had come to this stupid blog at this time last month, you would have been the four millionth visitor. How is that even possible? Who are you people and why do you keep coming here?
In all seriousness, I know I've said it many times before, and I hope no one is surprised when I say it again:
No really, thank you. If no one came here to read my stupid stories, then I would have no reason to keep writing them, I would have no outlet for the insane amounts of stress I endure, and I would probably be forced to move to a private island (Bastardia?) with no stupid people to addle my already-addled brain.
As a little bonus (not that you asked), here are the top 10 countries that have provided me and my ego with viewers:
- United States
- New Zealand
To which I feel obligated to reply . . . really? The first four don't surprise me one bit, but Russia? Ukraine? Singapore?
I'm literally in awe of every single one of you who has taken time out of your day to spend a little time with me over the past several years. As I've hypocritically and humbly requested with my other milestone posts, please take a second and let me know where you're from and how you found me. If you don't have an account and don't have the time to make one, then GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK.